DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller no longer connecting after pairing DJI racing goggles - SOLVED

Reactions
Hello,

I've run into a fairly strange problem. Today I attempted to pair a set of DJI racing goggles to my Mavic Pro. While initially setting up the paring process I had neither my controller nor the DJI assistant activated. I began the pairing process (selecting the two goggles advanced option) and managed to get a video feed to the goggles without a problem. The goggles next asked me if I wanted to pair a controller. I selected yes and it asked me to turn on the controller and link it through the DJI app. I turned on the controller, however, it refused to connect to my drone, hanging on the "connecting" screen for several minutes until it finally went into auto shutdown mode.

I've reset both the drone and controller to their factory settings as well as re-installed the firmware on both and I still can't get my controller to connect to the drone. I've also made sure the drone is in "RC MODE" rather than "WIFI MODE". Finally, even after resetting my drone and re-installing the firmware, it's still transmitting an image to my goggles. Thinking the problem might have something to do with the link between the drone and the goggles, I've tried to figure out how to de-couple the drone and the goggles, but as far as I can tell there's no method to do this. Any help with this issue would be hugely appreciated. Thanks.

-Ryan

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121