DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller Right Joy Stick Issue - Won't move down (video)

GizaDog

Reactions
I'm bummed to see this after I just received it. I flew one time without a problem. Tried to fire it up again and the right joystick seems to get stuck when pulling it down.

Update: Talked with DJI Support. Sending it back for replacement.

Last edited:

I'm surprised with all this things happening and I'm waiting for mine. Can't stop reading all this posts. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Thats a shame .... this type of issue should not be making it past the factory QC ........

I'm bummed to see this after I just received it. I flew one time without a problem. Tried to fire it up again and the right joystick seems to get stuck when pulling it down.

Update: Talked with DJI Support. Sending it back for replacement.

I'm experiencing the same thing on my controller, except with the left joystick. I just got this drone this week and have made 5 flights without any issue. I took it out of the pelican case today to fly it and the left joystick only goes down about 50%.

I guess it took about two weeks to get a new one?

I'm experiencing the same thing on my controller, except with the left joystick. I just got this drone this week and have made 5 flights without any issue. I took it out of the pelican case today to fly it and the left joystick only goes down about 50%.

I guess it took about two weeks to get a new one?

I returned it to DJI repair the same day I got it. I had to keep calling / emailing the support center to get them to rush it out. I think it took a week or like 10 days.

Reactions: rhinodh
Well I finally just received the UPS label yesterday. I've set my expectations pretty low with DJI support. Ha

Reactions: GizaDog
Mine came brand new out of the box with a stick that stays stuck in the down position. Terrible QC from DJI. Now I have to send in a brand new unit and not be able to use it? DJI needs to figure out a better solution .

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme