DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller suddenly not finding app on tablet?

Zeke

Reactions
For some reason when I connect my tablet (Asus Zenpad) to my controller it no longer finds it. I can plug in my phone and it connects immediately, but the tablet stays disconnected... and it worked fine yesterday! I've tried new USB cables and powering things up in every conceivable order (besides DJI's controller-remote-Go Fly app default) and it just won't find the tablet.

Suggestions?

For some reason when I connect my tablet (Asus Zenpad) to my controller it no longer finds it. I can plug in my phone and it connects immediately, but the tablet stays disconnected... and it worked fine yesterday! I've tried new USB cables and powering things up in every conceivable order (besides DJI's controller-remote-Go Fly app default) and it just won't find the tablet.

Suggestions?
I hate to see you go this long without a reply. I'll throw in a suggestion or two. The order I turn things on is, 1st the phone, 2nd the controller and 3rd the drone. When I encounter a problem sometimes it clears up with a reboot of all three. Be sure the battery wasn't in discharge mode if not flown in the set number of days on the app. Check the options you changed in the Developer mode when you first used the tablet to be sure they haven't reverted back for some odd reason. Are you in Airplane mode on the phone? Do you need a firmware update? Could the cable to the tablet have gone bad? Tried another? Have you tried as a last step reestablishing the link to the drone and controller? Hopefully someone else will chime in, too.

Reactions: Zeke
Thanks for your thoughts! I'm going to check some things out and this is very helpful.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54