DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Corrupt files from the Mavic

engy

Reactions
Hi there.

When transferring footage using a SanDisc Extreme Plus 32gb card direct to my Macbook, I'm getting corrupted files. I have been getting the error message 'code - 36'. VLC also displays errors.

The original 8gb card that came with the Mavic has not had any issue, but I don't believe yet that I've bought a brand new faulty card.

There have been posts on this but with no real solution.

It seems to be random as some work. Then they work only after being copied to the macbook as apposed to being played from the card.

I am using a sandisc card adapter.

I'm tearing my hair out trying figure it out..

Any help would so appreciated thanks!

I stopped using sandisk years ago due to bad batches that were faulty, some had issues from the start others failed after 3-6 months

I always buy from reliable sources so none are fake

They even admitted it about 7 years ago

Currently using lexar, its what came with the mavic and they work well in mavic & gopro

Heard good reviews for Samsung

Have you formatted your microSD card while it is **IN** the Mavic? This may fix the problem.

I stopped using sandisk years ago due to bad batches that were faulty, some had issues from the start others failed after 3-6 months

I always buy from reliable sources so none are fake

They even admitted it about 7 years ago

Currently using lexar, its what came with the mavic and they work well in mavic & gopro

Heard good reviews for Samsung

Hi.

A SanDisc 16gb is what came with my Mavic. And I bought the dodgy 32 gb one at PC world, so no 'of the internet' purchase.

As you say it might be a bad batch. Thanks for your input- it's all helping get to the bottom of this. Might look into a lexar...

Mine has just started to do this when transferring from my 32GB extreme plus card onto my 2017 MacBook Pro,
Contacted amazon and they sent me a replacement card,
I’ve also contacted SanDisk to see what they have to say if it’s a faulty batch or not

Glad I stopped using them

think sandisk make the most SD cards though so bad ones are more noticeable, eg if 0.001% of cards have issues and sandisk made 1000x more than lexar

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore