DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Costa Rica Travel Itinerary

adventurecampitelli

Reactions
So I'm creating travel itineraries for certain countries. This is my first one for Costa Rica. Do you think people would buy them?

So I'm creating travel itineraries for certain countries. This is my first one for Costa Rica. Do you think people would buy them?

Been to CR and saw more of you than CR. Seeing more of CR or anywhere else with longer shots with locations would interest "me" more than the drone pilot and family. Just my opine though and I travel quite a bit.

Been to CR and saw more of you than CR. Seeing more of CR or anywhere else with longer shots with locations would interest "me" more than the drone pilot and family. Just my opine though and I travel quite a bit.
Hi mate...I think the clue was in the title "Costa Rica Travel Itinerary". Sorry your interest was not satisfied but I in fact enjoyed the family experiences. I know this family has been Down Under where I live and this production is their style of presentation, which is different but uplifting. Those kids are so privileged and should grow up with an appreciation for life's diversified lifestyles.
Would love to see some of your "travel quite a bit" experiences ...seriously.....perhaps I have missed them on this forum.
Cheers from Down Under.

Hi mate...I think the clue was in the title "Costa Rica Travel Itinerary". Sorry your interest was not satisfied but I in fact enjoyed the family experiences. I know this family has been Down Under where I live and this production is their style of presentation, which is different but uplifting. Those kids are so privileged and should grow up with an appreciation for life's diversified lifestyles.
Would love to see some of your "travel quite a bit" experiences ...seriously.....perhaps I have missed them on this forum.
Cheers from Down Under.
Hey Mate - this is what he said that YOU obviously did not read - "So I'm creating travel itineraries for certain countries. This is my first one for Costa Rica. Do you think people would buy them?" and I gave him MY OPINE.

BTW Mate - I don't post a ton of pics and vids here for a reason - most of my travel is not always done with a drone.

( Mod removed remark )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mate - this is what he said that YOU obviously did not read - "So I'm creating travel itineraries for certain countries. This is my first one for Costa Rica. Do you think people would buy them?" and I gave him MY OPINE.

BTW Mate - I don't post a ton of pics and vids here for a reason - most of my travel is not always done with a drone.

( Mod removed remark )

Thanks for your reply...point taken!
You will find when you get to my age that you sometimes miss the detail LOL.
I guess the moderator removed your well wishing remark...but please accept mine.
Safe travels

Not being overly savvy with this, I wonder if you might be better off putting up an itinerary and then provide daily travel blog/vlog with highlights. I understand that you can be paid via your YT channel based on subscribers/followers? Personally, I'd be looking to know indicative costs, recommendations for accommodation/transport/connectivity (phone) options in the respective country and any personal safety concerns - but that's just me. Not something I would pay for, sorry. Good luck.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929