DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

could i have some feedback on my video?

Would you mind expanding the title of your thread to something more specific? "Looking for feedback on my video" would be a better title.

You can change the name of your thread by using "thread tools" then "edit title"

Reactions: FantasticMrF
Would you mind expanding the title of your thread to something more specific? "Looking for feedback on my video" would be a better title.

You can change the name of your thread by using "thread tools" then "edit title"
Sorry, last time I did and my whole message got deleted and my title was shortened

Reactions: Former Member
Looks neat! From a layperson point of view, I found the scenes a little too long. There were a few times I was waiting for the scene transition. The top-down view made me a little nauseous... but was nice since you incorporated two elements (water and land) and it was shot diagonally. Probably the lack of horizon sets me off but that's just me.

Overall, keep on shooting! :)

Looks neat! From a layperson point of view, I found the scenes a little too long. There were a few times I was waiting for the scene transition. The top-down view made me a little nauseous... but was nice since you incorporated two elements (water and land) and it was shot diagonally. Probably the lack of horizon sets me off but that's just me.

Overall, keep on shooting! :)
Thanks very much for your feedback! Very good points and I shall do

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys