DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Could not resist boy I need help!! lol

Cafguy

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Got up at the usual very early hour and happen to spot a DJI FPV kit for $500, on the Ebays.. Drone, goggles, and controller used 4 times. No Batteries for the Drone. :confused:
I guess I have an extra controller and goggles now (could use the new goggles tho). But -now I finally own my own DJI FPV! I have been holding out because they are a little fragile for the places I fly. The ones I have flown have been great fun! and now I have one in the Hanger! Maybe the Wife won't notice? Off to Camrise for batteries.....Man! with this and the others I way overspent the Drone budget for the next few months!! at least................. Maybe I can get out there and mow a few lawns.

91 bucks for a battery-- I have a feeling I will be needing at least two and a charger! Darn dji and their different Battery for everything mentality!!!
Need any lawn care? you gotta pay per diem too tho but I will do the bushes..

Reactions: mavic3usa
Yeah they're still expensive even after all these years. You might be able to save a bit if you buy the FPV fly more which is 2 batteries and the hub plus Amazon warehouse has used, like new from time to time (which is basically a return or open box).

Reactions: Cafguy
Got up at the usual very early hour and happen to spot a DJI FPV kit for $500, on the Ebays.. Drone, goggles, and controller used 4 times. No Batteries for the Drone. :confused:
I guess I have an extra controller and goggles now (could use the new goggles tho). But -now I finally own my own DJI FPV! I have been holding out because they are a little fragile for the places I fly. The ones I have flown have been great fun! and now I have one in the Hanger! Maybe the Wife won't notice? Off to Camrise for batteries.....Man! with this and the others I way overspent the Drone budget for the next few months!! at least................. Maybe I can get out there and mow a few lawns.
Well, I've got a 17 foot tall privet hedge... but it may involve international travel 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Cafguy
Sorry but for 49.95 a month you can join my future CAFGUYS LIST website.
It will list local contractors in your area * that can do your job in no time! SUBSCRIPTIONS OPEN SOON!!! Its like a phone book....that you pay for.
* Cafguys List Hereby makes no promises neither do we imply that we will offer any real service to our subscribers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mdecker72