DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Couple ?'s

bkushner

Reactions
1. Is there anyway to record sound when doing a screen recording on the RC Pro?

2. Anyway to direct media files directly to the add on SD card vs transferring over later?

Thanks.

2. Anyway to direct media files directly to the add on SD card vs transferring over later?

Thanks.
I'm not aware of any microphone on the RC-Pro.
Any file on the RC-Pro can be copied to an inserted microSD card.

Reactions: bkushner
I'm not aware of any microphone on the RC-Pro.
Any file on the RC-Pro can be copied to an inserted microSD card.
I just connected a headset to the RC Pro via Bluetooth and I still can't record audio on a screen capture..

I just connected a headset to the RC Pro via Bluetooth and I still can't record audio on a screen capture..
I am not aware that it is possible, even with a BT connected microphone, which is likely why no microphone exists, assuming I am correct. Check to see if it was ever possible with the SC. If not, then likely also not on the RC-Pro. The two are very similar in most aspects like that.

I am not aware that it is possible, even with a BT connected microphone, which is likely why no microphone exists, assuming I am correct. Check to see if it was ever possible with the SC. If not, then likely also not on the RC-Pro. The two are very similar in most aspects like that.
Several Youtube videos on sound recording with the SC. Not sure about the Pro.

Several Youtube videos on sound recording with the SC. Not sure about the Pro.
Then most likely, whatever workaround methods they employed with the SC can still be used with the RC-Pro, even if neither has a microphone. Never owned an SC myself, nor had a need for sound recording on the RC-Pro. However, the OP's need for sound recording is very specific to wanting to do so while also recording the screen.

Just record a voice recording using your phone (or whatever recording device you have), and add it onto your video in post. And yes, there's a setting to have media files saved directly to the SD card in settings.

Reactions: GadgetGuy

Thanks.

Thanks.
We just did a video on recording Mic and System Sounds on the RC Pro during screen recordings. If you want your Hi Rez video recorded to the SD Card, put the SD Card in the drone and record it there. I don't think the transmission system can handle the data requirements of 4K or higher... and of course Pro Rez... can only go to the internal memory on the M3...

Here's the video we did on recording Mics and Sounds on the RC Pro:

I watch this last night I’m a subscriber to your channel. Thank you

We just did a video on recording Mic and System Sounds on the RC Pro during screen recordings. If you want your Hi Rez video recorded to the SD Card, put the SD Card in the drone and record it there. I don't think the transmission system can handle the data requirements of 4K or higher... and of course Pro Rez... can only go to the internal memory on the M3...

Here's the video we did on recording Mics and Sounds on the RC Pro:
I tried this and the sound is HORRIBLE...Modulated or muffled something not right.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405