DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

COVID-19 Hitting Home

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This morning, I just learned that a fellow Mavic forum pilot and my friend has COVID. I wish him, his family and all other pilots facing this issue to get well and beat the pandemic.

This morning, I just learned that a fellow Mavic forum pilot and my friend has COVID. I wish him, his family and all other pilots facing this issue to get well and beat the pandemic.
sorry to hear about your friend ,lets hope he is one of the lucky ones ,who beats this darn virus

Chances are he'll be one of the 99.98% of people that make a complete recovery.
Im about the only person here that hasnt had it (although as about 80% of people with it never even get symptoms i may have and not known).

Think I have already had it with several others close to me and know of several others here dealing with it. I know it affects everyone differently. Me just stayed really fatigued.
if i had a nurse like that i would not be on this forum ,stuff the drone flying ,what drone flying
Right ?

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Regardless of the severity, it sucks at every level, some symptom levels sucking much more greatly than others.

But if I may offer some second hand information.

( No you may not. If I allow it this will get political. Your
secondhand information is just that. I’m sure everyone knows
whats going on and is not what this thread is about. And will
not be. Anymore medical advice should come from your Dr. not
this forum.
dc )

Last edited by a moderator:
This virus is a hassle and great inconvenience to the rest of the world. :rolleyes::eek:

Retribution and reckoning is coming soon for the cause of this. :mad:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest