DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Covid Vaccine whos had thier shot?

A.O.

Reactions
Just curious who has had their shot/s , what type did you get, and why were you qualified to get it? And maybe your location.

I have had my first shot, second one coming the 22nd of this month (March) . In south Carolina I qualified by being 65 or over. I got the Moderna.

Reactions: ckoerner
I'm only 43, so I don't qualify for one yet under UK rules. However, my younger brother got his purely through chance. He works for the local council opening and closing buildings and parks. He was closing up one of the Medical Centres and they had doses left over from people who didn't turn up for their appointments. Instead of throwing them away, the council guys all got stabbed.

Let's keep this on track and not go down the Rabbit Holes....

Who got it....

How did you qualify....

Which one did you get....

If we get into those other topics/debates it will only descend into the ditches and it won't be pretty. This applies to BOTH side of the VAX debate.... Don't Go There!!

Let's keep this on track and not go down the Rabbit Holes....

Who got it....

How did you qualify....

Which one did you get....

If we get into those other topics/debates it will only descend into the ditches and it won't be pretty. This applies to BOTH side of the VAX debate.... Don't Go There!!
Yep, that's all I was looking for, the basic information of what you have listed, the same as what I originally asked for.

Yep, that's all I was looking for, the basic information
Then why post #5. As BA said keep it to your original post.
Now no more about it. Stay on topic guys.

Reactions: Drone Master
Holding off until I see what happens with Molnupiravir.

Reactions: A.O. and BigAl07
Got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday.

I'm not sure exactly what criteria they're using around here these days. I don't think my age qualifies me yet, but I have a medical issue that elevates my risk somewhat. Tuesday night I was surprised to get an email from my HMO saying I was eligible to make an appointment, so I took the first available one, Wednesday afternoon.

Reactions: Howard70 and A.O.
Getting second dose of Pfizer in 2 days. Won’t change a thing I am doing.... because 1) a person can still spread the virus even after vaccination and without being ill. 2) the vaccine only offers 6-8 months protection. 3) a large portion of the population in AZ still to be vaccinated. 4) folks don’t seem to understand that the masks recommended are to prevent spread from the wearer and do not offer the wearer much protection if any.

BTW, I spend Wednesdays and Fridays administering the vaccine for free at a local middle school.

of note... early reports indicated COVID-2 is covered to some extent by current vaccines, but COVID-3 is still a question mark.

bottom line... unless something changes, we’ll start revaccinating in 6 months or so.

Astrazeneca Oxford jab last Friday, i'm 51 but got it earlier because
i'm a type 1 Diabetic. Getting 2nd one mid May. For me personally
it was great news as i can now get back to work soon.

Happy to have got mine last Friday. Reasons: cancer survivor, type 2 diabetes, age 60. Type: AstraZenca. Location: Northern Ireland. For such a small country we're doing very well at getting the vaccine rolled out.

I received my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine last Saturday in Binghamton, NY.

I'm still going to wear a mask in public after the second shot until everyone who wants the show can get it. I could still pass along the virus even if it doesn't affect me.

As @Thomas B mentioned, this is going to be an annual thing, like the flu shots.

I got the J&J on March 25th. I was one that had a lot of trepidation about getting the shot but it a time slot was open for the J&J vaccine so my wife and I set up time. We like the one shot and done aspect.

Reactions: Droniac
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom