DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CPU fully loaded??!! [emoji32]

manuel87roma

Reactions
Hey guys yesterday i was flying my mavic but i was getting this warning message on my ipad: " mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected"
And as the message says, the performances of the drone was weird, like the video wasn't smooth and sometimes the images would stay still.

What is that mean?? Why i got that message and how should i fix that?

Thank you in advance
f03c2f0dc7946cfcf91717ba6a098e74.jpg

Hey guys yesterday i was flying my mavic but i was getting this warning message on my ipad: " mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected"
And as the message says, the performances of the drone was weird, like the video wasn't smooth and sometimes the images would stay still.

What is that mean?? Why i got that message and how should i fix that?

Thank you in advance
f03c2f0dc7946cfcf91717ba6a098e74.jpg
Here is a search that will return you 33 threads regarding your query.
Search Results for Query: CPU fully loaded | DJI Mavic Drone Forum

Reactions: dirkclod
I think I found the issue..... I clear off everything today on the iPad mini 4 and also the Mavic and reloaded everything and had the same issues but then I tested it with my iPhone 7+ and I did know have any issues. I am starting to think that the A8 Chip with the M8 coprocessor can't push the power of the new DJI Go 4 App. with the A10 Chip and the M10 coprocessor I did not have any issues using my iPhone 7+

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada