DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Crab Meadow Beach, Long Island | RIVER FLOWS IN YOU | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

Filming Location: Crab Meadow Beach, Northport, Town of Huntington, North Shore of Long Island, Suffolk County, New York, United States Track Title: 1). River Flows In You 2). River Flows In You Artist: 1). Celtic World Orchestra, New Age Celts, New Age Celtic 2). Max Blumentrath Filming Date: Monday, December 24, 2021 | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Comments: This setting was really blustery; you could tell by the rough waves; this beach generally offers a calmer and serene feel versus the South Shore, but wind direction yesterday made the North Shore quite the scene. There was a lot of area to cover; drone was vulnerable to wildlife; almost managed to make physical contact with the waves. It seems apparent that the park ranger was following me all the way from Hobart Beach; good thing I skipped Asharoken Beach (which didn't really offer expansive views) on this trip. However, everything checked out; safety and VLOS were top priority. The strobe light affixed to the top of the drone was really helpful. Wearing Under Amour gloves to combat the cold and operate the controls was manageable. Had I not had the gloves it likely would have been difficult for me to manipulate the controls on this flight.

I enjoyed that video, the music made it strangely relaxing, thanks for sharing.
Regards
Thank you @Gagey52 I thought the same as well. I added two of the same titled tracks but from two different composers. I really wanted to make sure that every scene was covered as this was a vast area to fly through :)

So many nicely planned shots. My favorite was the shots over the ocean low and the beginning with you surrounded by the water looked really mysterious as if the sea parted for you. very cool

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the water.

So many nicely planned shots. My favorite was the shots over the ocean low and the beginning with you surrounded by the water looked really mysterious as if the sea parted for you. very cool

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the water.
Thank you @Phantomrain.org I really felt this music as well as the title complemented this video well; very fitting :D

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Yes < The music was good I was able to turn it up and soothing , a great choice.
I try my best to put in the music that I enjoy most. I plan to make one more video for this year using my Mavic Pro. I might use Smooth Jazz for that one 🤣

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Very nice!

Wow! This was a nice find.... I grew up in Commack and as part of Huntington, we had a pass to this beach. I took swimming lessons here, I knew all the buildings, the board walks and gazebos. They turned the main building into a restaurant- La Casa Italiana - a number of years ago and as an adult Iould eat here occasionally in the summer and walk the beach at sunset after dinner and go to Northport for Ice Cream down by the harbor. So many great memories! Thank you Sooooo much!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+