DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash and motor problem

cekabu

Reactions
Hi there. I just bought my Mavic Pro and after my third flight I had a crash. I didn’t see the electrical wires and the drone crashed fr 50 meters. Luckily it seemed to have only propellers. But when I replaced the propellers I gave it a try and the front propeller fly out and it didn’t take off. Then I check again and it seems that there is a different sound when I turn the motor. Any ideas? Hope replacing the motor will be enough. Here is the video of it

Hi there. I just bought my Mavic Pro and after my third flight I had a crash. I didn’t see the electrical wires and the drone crashed fr 50 meters. Luckily it seemed to have only propellers. But when I replaced the propellers I gave it a try and the front propeller fly out and it didn’t take off. Then I check again and it seems that there is a different sound when I turn the motor. Any ideas? Hope replacing the motor will be enough. Here is the video of it

Check to see if the tabs from the broken props are stuck in the motor.

Any crash that results in broken props can also destroy the motor bearings and bend motor shaft.
Wish I had better news for you, but I think you will need to replace motors.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake