• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Greenley

Reactions
Hello

Before you think im a bad guy i spent almost 1500$ on this thing.

OK, so I made the required video for dji care refresh in say January, but didnt file for insurance. I crashed the mavic pro really bad in say february. i applied for dji care refresh in say march and was accepted, and allowed to buy the care refresh. However, I cant send the drone to DJI because theyll see the crash occurred outside of the service agreement timeline.

I am thinking of damaging the drone further to destroy the flight logs, and then send it in.

what do you guys think.

8c8.gif

Hello

OK, so I made the required video for dji care refresh in say January, but didnt file for insurance. I crashed the mavic pro really bad in say february. i applied for dji care refresh in say march and was accepted, and allowed to buy the care refresh. However, I cant send the drone to DJI because theyll see the crash occurred outside of the service agreement timeline.

I am thinking of damaging the drone further to destroy the flight logs, and then send it in.

what do you guys think.
you haven't voted yourself, so what do you think the best thing is to do?

Reactions: Doug Greenley
Haha am I the only one who has had this thought is what im asking? And did any of you go through with the ..you know.. insurance fraud?

Hello

what do you guys think.
  • 12. Trolling and cyber stalking are not allowed and are grounds for account restriction or banishment. Trolling includes posting controversial and often irrelevant or off-topic messages with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal, harmonious on-topic discussion, especially when a pattern of such posting is apparent.
I think you know the answer.
I am going to lock this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929