DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed into River Help

mm crashed

Reactions
Hello, I am looking for help here. My MM crashed (IMO by itself) yesterday into a river. I wasn't able to retrieve it and found this forum where it looks like I am not the only one. I was looking for help in ruling out user error. I am I viewed the interactive flight history on the app and there I am not using the controls to lower the drone and the saved video from the cache shows I did not hit anything. Thoughts on this? Thanks to all! I want to call DJI and be prepared when I seek a warranty replacement.

Attachments

• 1597240577831.png
    1597240577831.png
    202.8 KB · Views: 16
Hello, I am looking for help here. My MM crashed (IMO by itself) yesterday into a river. I wasn't able to retrieve it and found this forum where it looks like I am not the only one. I was looking for help in ruling out user error. I am I viewed the interactive flight history on the app and there I am not using the controls to lower the drone and the saved video from the cache shows I did not hit anything. Thoughts on this? Thanks to all! I want to call DJI and be prepared when I seek a warranty replacement.

Were you on a boat taking off from the river as it shows the home point in the center ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98