DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed MM2

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Sorry about the crash, can’t help you with parts but I’m sure someone will point you in the right direction.
Regards

Torn ribbon cable and top cowling damaged. Need parts, and apparently supervision while flying smh
I'm not a drone repairer or dealer, but stating the drone Make and Model is usually helpful when asking for help.

MM2 or Merry Maker 2 isn't helpful.

Reactions: dark30n2
Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Sorry about the crash, can’t help you with parts but I’m sure someone will point you in the right direction.
Regards
Glad to be here, ill end up ordering and doing the install. was trying to avoid the post installation codes from using after-market gear.

Torn ribbon cable and top cowling damaged. Need parts, and apparently supervision while flying smh
Did you mean to ask a question with that post or are you simply stating you crashed you drone.
If you want help it would be useful to identify the drone, there is the Mavic Mini which is often abbreviated to MM but its successor is the Mini 2 and it does not have Mavic in its name.
Post 4 is not conducive to you getting much help, especially as your 2nd post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you mean to ask a question with that post or are you simply stating you crashed you drone.
If you want help it would be useful to identify the drone, there is the Magic Mini which is often abbreviated to MM but its successor is the Mini 2 and it does not have Mavic in its name.
sorry I am confused, are you calling the Mavic Mini the Magic Mini, or are you saying they are different drones. The Forum Heading is "Mavic Mini Series, and covers all the Mini's, so I suppose that could be misleading.

Reactions: Droniac
If you want help it would be useful to identify the drone, there is the Magic Mini which is often abbreviated to MM but its successor is the Mini 2 and it does not have Mavic in its name.
Maybe this isn’t the place for me. Thanks anyway fellas I’ll manage on my own.

sorry I am confused, are you calling the Mavic Mini the Magic Mini, or are you saying they are different drones. The Forum Heading is "Mavic Mini Series, and covers all the Mini's, so I suppose that could be misleading.
The magic was an auto completion error that I didn't spot, thanks. Fixed now.
However I am pretty sure the thread was in the crash section of general when I saw it, as it is at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Beet
Not the case at all. Being new has it own set of issues and providing correct / key info to the forum is extremely important to provide assistance. That is something all new pilots to the forum have to learn / understand. Providing correct help / assistance is not very doable with limited info or incorrect naming of drones / etc.

It seems you already know what your crash fixes are needed, but unsure by any of us what assistance you need from this point on. Most of us do not repair our own drones, as many repairs require equipment and calibration that few if any of us have. That would then require a repair facility like DJI and maybe some others not affiliated directly with DJI.

HI mate... this IS the forum that helps ....and can be the place for you. I personally can't offer tech support but many can. All I know is that I sometimes see umbrage taken on hastily typed written comments. A friend of mine put it this way in another thread.
"In all honesty, I didn't see any posts here that weren't simply trying to help you out.
It can be hard understanding what written words are trying to convey sometimes, with no face to face situation, so maybe don't get on the defensive too fast ?"

Please take a deep breath and reconsider. May I say that your comment was not offensive in any way. It just disappoints to sometimes see on this forum less than desired outcomes, knowing that we could all do better in the art of communication.
All the best mate with solving your damaged bird.
Cheers mate from Down Under.

HI mate... this IS the forum that helps ....and can be the place for you. I personally can't offer tech support but many can. All I know is that I sometimes see umbrage taken on hastily typed written comments. A friend of mine put it this way in another thread.
"In all honesty, I didn't see any posts here that weren't simply trying to help you out.
It can be hard understanding what written words are trying to convey sometimes, with no face to face situation, so maybe don't get on the defensive too fast ?"

Please take a deep breath and reconsider. May I say that your comment was not offensive in any way. It just disappoints to sometimes see on this forum less than desired outcomes, knowing that we could all do better in the art of communication.
All the best mate with solving your damaged bird.
Cheers mate from Down Under.
I agree with you and Panther. When I returned to this thread I must admit to being a surprised at some of the responses. And for the record I refer to my mini 2 as MM2, it’s in my logbook and on this forum. Just because the Mavic is not in the title, it is what it is.
Regards

...When I returned to this thread I must admit to being a surprised at some of the responses...
Yeah ...even though some help seekers expects to be spoon fed with questions regarding facts & circumstances (which can be some what annoying & time consuming...) you as a responder can chose to either jump in & take it, guide the OP to reveal all that's needed ... or just sit quiet and wait & see. Usually no need to quibble.

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42