DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CRASHED !! NEED HELP?

Let's not detail this thread as it serves no help for the OP.

For anyone wanting more into about TD etc here's your thread:

Reactions: DDS and Thomas B
My mavic 2 pro crashed into the building. It was my mistake. Please guide me what can be done & what will be the repair cost in my case. Where can I purchase the spare part the cheapest from. My front left leg is hanging out from body & the landing gear is also destroyed . While connecting to app it's showing error in front visioning system.

Thunderdrones has repaired my Mavic Pro twice. Once replacing an arm. Contact him...he's thorough and does really good work....and he's not expensive.

It is a shame he’s gone, but we all have to follow the same guidelines. Nobody is above the rules.
Exactly what rules did Thunderdrones violate? Seems to me he was extremely helpful wherever and whenever he could be, and plenty of users have attested to this. I would like to know what capital crime he committed.

Reactions: Jerry and Brandaloo
Exactly what rules did Thunderdrones violate? Seems to me he was extremely helpful wherever and whenever he could be, and plenty of users have attested to this. I would like to know what capital crime he committed.

Staff Actions are not open for public discussion. Contact Clackey directly if you want to ask but odds are his public statement is all you're going to get.

Just because he was so very helpful and kind doesn't give him any right to violate the Community Guidelines. Just like @Ynksfan27 fan so accurately stated, "but we all have to follow the same guidelines. Nobody is above the rules. "

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair