DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CRASHED !! NEED HELP?

Nayan

Reactions
My mavic 2 pro crashed into the building. It was my mistake. Please guide me what can be done & what will be the repair cost in my case. Where can I purchase the spare part the cheapest from. My front left leg is hanging out from body & the landing gear is also destroyed . While connecting to app it's showing error in front visioning system.

Attachments

• 20190611_171146.jpg
    20190611_171146.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 218
  • 20190611_171142.jpg
    20190611_171142.jpg
    840.8 KB · Views: 213
  • 20190611_171109.jpg
    20190611_171109.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 200
  • 20190611_171126.jpg
    20190611_171126.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 197
  • Sad
Reactions: TR Ganey
Oki from a quick assesment, you will probably need to change that arm.

Amazon.com: DJI Mavic 2 Series Genuine Arm Motor Assembly CW/CCW Motor Spare Replacement Parts Compatibility DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Mavic 2 Zoom Drone Accessories (CW Front Left Motor): Gateway for that 1.

The front facing sensors:

Do you get any other warnins on the drone if you power it up, and take your hand infront of the other sensors?

Almost forgot. How is the belly of the drone looking like. No picture of that :)

Hopefully @msinger can lend some insight into what you may need as well.

Lol , no
It’s insurance.
You buy it when you buy your bird or if you want to buy the refresh on a used unit DJI wants a video showing that the unit works as it was designed .
You can’t buy fire insurance for your house after it’s burnt down .
If your in the USA use thunderdrones

Calling @Thunderdrones

Can i

Can I purchase it now? The DJI Care refresh
Can you get DJI refresh after 48 hours?
If you didn't buy DJI Care Refresh with your drone, DJI's website tells u that youcan still buy it online and activate it to your drone if you are withing 48 hours of activating your drone. ... Adding DJI Care Refresh to your aircraft after 48 hours is a fairly painless process.Jun 4, 2019

His drone is smashed . It’s way to late now

Well the arm needs to be replaced but cant really say as there also may gimbal issues esc. don't worry though we can surely get you flying again

if you are located in the USA Feel free to send it in for a free inspection

You only pay if we fix.

use "mavicpilots" coupon for $30 off the repair

Last edited:
Well definately the arm needs to be replaced but cant really say as there also may gimbal issues esc. dont worry though we can definitely get you flying again

Feel free to send it in for a free inspection

You only pay if we fix it

Hard to beat the price :)

Reactions: dirkclod and DDS
Where is he?
I inquired last week. But, I, too, miss his advice on damaged drones.

Last edited:
I inquired last week. Apparently, he "droned" out of line once too much. Someone referenced a post that might have been in general forum about it. But, I, too, miss his advice on damaged drones.
so, political correctness got him too. ok. i guess it is what these times are now about. "guilty by suspicion, and immediately terminated". too bad indeed, he had a lot of knowledge to share.

Reactions: Brandaloo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98