DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed, sent it in under DJI care refresh and still nothing.

dmillz

Reactions
Unfortunately, I crashed my DGI after only a week of having it. I did however purchase the DGI care refresh, In the crash I ended up breaking two front propeller arms. Other than a scratch on top of the body, the gimbal and everything else was perfect. Thinking that it would only go in for repair I send it back a few days later DGI contacted me saying that it would have to be replaced with no further information. Wanting to get my Drone back as quick as possible I just paid the extra fee for the replacement drown. DGI received the payment and Now it has been several days since payment was received. I contacted them about the delay. They are now saying that they are waiting for The drone to be back in stock. Has anybody else had this issue with thinking it was an easy repair and them wanting to replace it and also about the delay of actually Receiving the drone back? I’m almost thinking it would’ve been better to send it to an aftermarket repair center. Thank you for any response.

Depends and where you are and where you sent it. Mine took over a week to get back after they said it was shipped. California to Wisconsin

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123