DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed...

Montoyee

Reactions
Hey everyone so I bought my Mavic used from someone nearby where I live and I tested it before buying so I made sure I wasnt getting scammed.
Anyhow been flying for two to three weeks now and suddenly this morning around 4am I tried hovering it at about 10m with the Begginers mode on and the sensors failed to notice the wall infront of the Mavic.
So it ended up crashing and now that I restarted the mavic(IMU Callibration and Compass Callibration) my control says "SYS WARNING"
Anybody have any idea what that could be?
I dont have DJI Refresh so I hope someone can lend me a hand
Thanks alot!
208c06773bd368cb87c7c03aa53d8ea4.jpg

Could be anything.
Have you tried power cycling everything?

sorry for your crash

Anyhow been flying for two to three weeks now and suddenly this morning around 4am I tried hovering it at about 10m with the Begginers mode on and the sensors failed to notice the wall infront of the Mavic.
sensors dont work at low light conditions unfortunately. You can try searching the links above as @tcope mentions. Hope you solve this

Sorry for your crash but you didn’t see the wall ?

Lol I did but I left it idle to just hover and I walked away when I heard some noises like a tree twigs scratching a garage door and then shortly after my Mavic just fell down to the ground

Are you getting any error messages on your device? You said you're getting a message on your controller

Yeah, this morning was the first time I got a "SYS Warning" and I want to say that also was to blame for why my Mavic crashed

My best guess is, that your mavic switch to atti mode due to lost of gps signal and poor lighting (if it is bright enought, it will switch to P-Opti mode instead)
It would be better to upload your flight log here to be assessed by the more experienced member for better understanding of what happen

Last edited:
Lol I did but I left it idle to just hover and I walked away when I heard some noises like a tree twigs scratching a garage door and then shortly after my Mavic just fell down to the ground
Always keep the Mavic is your LOS when operating. Hope you can fix the problem

Hi guys looking to buy a broken or crashed Mavic Pro. If anybody has any they want to sell let me know.
If you don't have any luck here, you can find some broken Mavics for sale on eBay.

Reactions: kotsa
Hi guys looking to buy a broken or crashed Mavic Pro. If anybody has any they want to sell let me know. Send me photos too

I have one - crashed a couple weeks back. Currently waiting on a new one. Pictures are attached.

JNImage1528696338.963624.jpgImage1528696365.126745.jpgImage1528696378.946225.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22