DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CRASHED

Is your Mavic still under warranty? Do you have DJI Care?

Details needed. If it was pilot error then insurance or @Thunderdrones or local repair shop. If not pilot error upload logs for evaluation here before dealing with DJI (unless warranty is about to expire).

Reactions: Former Member
Reactions: Former Member
I finally got around to repairing my drone. I fix the broken arm and the gimbal. What I can’t figure out how to calibrate the vision sensors? How much to do that for me. Gimbal works perfect but I have a black screen and show to calibrate vision sensors

I finally got around to repairing my drone. I fix the broken arm and the gimbal. What I can’t figure out how to calibrate the vision sensors? How much to do that for me. Gimbal works perfect but I have a black screen and show to calibrate vision sensors

You need to run Dji assistant on your computer and have a long enough usb cord. Then go to calibrations in dji assistant, the vision sensor stuff will be there

Crashed my Mavic Pro last night. Any service recommendations?
What all broke on the bird? All in all these little guys are tough as tanks. The Achilles heel of this amazing drone is absolutely the gimbal and cam. I can walk you through repairing your mavic if your interested in doing this repair yourself.

Reactions: Feets
Check your video transmission cable that runs through the arms of the gimbal. It's the cable that is stranded, not the flat ribbon cable. The strands are very delicate and you can lose all transmission with one strand broken.

What all broke on the bird? All in all these little guys are tough as tanks. The Achilles heel of this amazing drone is absolutely the gimbal and cam. I can walk you through repairing your mavic if your interested in doing this repair yourself.
please!

As others have stated, I am here to help as well. Where in Illinois are you? Im located right outisde of South Chicago. I repair mavic drones locally as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54