DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Create Litchi mission on Mac, execute on Smart Controller?

I am debating buying Litchi. I need to create the mission on my MacBook Pro, then execute it on Smart Controller for my M2P. Will Litchi do this?
Litchi uses a option called Mission Hub. That is on their own website and linked to your Litchi Account (So MacBook is irrelevant as long as you can connect to internet). In order to do what you want you would have to design the mission on line and then while home or on Wifi (Hotspot?) you must sync that mission to your SC Litchi App. Short answer is Yes it will do what you want if you know how :p

Reactions: Made2Phly
Execution is actually in the drone. The remote controller is needed only to load the mission into the drone and start it. Understand fully the way height above ground is handled between the Litchi Mission Planning and your launch point.

I do not have a problem with creating new missions, just need to use chrome (the only reason I have it on my book is litchi), but that is just a minor detail.

Execution is actually in the drone. The remote controller is needed only to load the mission into the drone and start it. Understand fully the way height above ground is handled between the Litchi Mission Planning and your launch point.
This is not correct. I had erratic vertical camera movements during a waypoint mission. Litchi tech support confirmed that the flight path is uploaded to the drone but the RC performs gimbal control. If Litchi is configured to continue a waypoint mission at signal loss, the gimbal remains in the last position. Consequently, when the connection to the RC becomes weak, erratic gimbal movements are the result.

Last edited:
Reactions: Romanbydrone
And as a result of my own painfull learining process: Before you start a mission with litchi (or any other waypoint mission!!!) tripple check if all the flight altitudes are set correct. Last year, I missed one point, the mavic went down, missed a concrete wall by inches and hovered "caught" in a dead corner untill RTH triggered and it went straight up to the RTH-altitude, giving me a sweaty ten minutes...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61