DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cree LEDs=

Hayabusa

Reactions
Have to say it’s one of my favorite mods. I do a lot of dawn, dusk and night flying. These are bright and makes keeping track of ac very easy. Haven’t done a range test yet but love it.
I had it originally mounted under underneath and behind camera. I was getting too much flash when camera was racing down. Maybe bed it to front underside side. Still getting some flash though. Would like to mount directly between back legs on bottom but it’s just too tall and doesn’t clear when drone is in ground. If I could just extend those two legs 1/4”.
I’ll search on here for best looking location. I did see some mounting brackets somewhere but could not find any on Amazon.
Maybe it was a vendor on here.

I see you have one in front facing forward and the other on opposite rear facing back. I assume you can see this from any orientation and reasonable distance?
I figured facing down was best.
Is there any flash in the camera at any angle?
Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
I assume you can see this from any orientation and reasonable distance?
Yes. The lights clear my mounts at all angles. The mounts are just thick enough to keep the lights securely attached to the Mavic.

Is there any flash in the camera at any angle?
I don't fly at night, so I cannot speak on this one from experience. I've sold many of these mounts and nobody has ever complained. If you have any doubts, you could tape a light to the side of the Mavic arm and give it a test run.

3M Dual Lock is a good product for this use if you don't mind sticking things to your Mavic.

Mike,
Do your mounts stay mounted when you put back in case? Or do you have to remove? Looks simple enough?
Do you sell the lights as well. If so I think I want a red and 2 mounts.
Mike

Do your mounts stay mounted when you put back in case? Or do you have to remove?
You cannot fold the rear arms with the mounts attached. They are easy to remove though.

Do you sell the lights as well.
Yes, I sell STROBON Cree lights here. I have plenty in stock and ship them from the US daily (except Sunday).

1s.jpg

You cannot fold the rear arms with the mounts attached. They are easy to remove though.

Yes, I sell STROBON Cree lights here. I have plenty in stock and ship them from the US daily (except Sunday).

View attachment 31826

Just ordered 1 red an 2 mounts ( 1 left front and 1 rear(didn’t give me option but want right rear if not universal.
Thanks
Mike

Thank you! I'll ship your order out today.

The rear mounts can be mounted to either the right/left side and on the front/back of the rear arms.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett