DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Crestone Peak, Sangre de Christo Mountains, Colorado

Karlewski

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I had the opportunity to climb Crestone Peak in the Sangre de Christos and it did not disappoint! We were mainly in a wilderness area but did grab a few drone shots when possible. . .We ascended the South Face/Red Gulley route and it was Breathtaking, Flowers, Waterfalls and Awesome peaks! Here's my Best effort to share it with you, Enjoy .

I had the opportunity to climb Crestone Peak in the Sangre de Christos and it did not disappoint! We were mainly in a wilderness area but did grab a few drone shots when possible. . .We ascended the South Face/Red Gulley route and it was Breathtaking, Flowers, Waterfalls and Awesome peaks! Here's my Best effort to share it with you, Enjoy .
Another fantastic video! Thanks for sharing your adventures!

Great Video. Lovely scenery.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaffito