DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Croatia, checking in

Domagoj

Reactions
Hi,

I just bought Mavic Pro two days ago.
This is my first drone and I am more than happy.
I can't believe how easy it is to fly it. Yes I saw it in many youtube videos before buying but this is realy incredible and fun.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Domagoj
Hi,

I can't believe how easy it is to fly it. Yes I saw it in many youtube videos before buying but this is realy incredible and fun.
Howdy from Wyoming Domagoj, welcome to the community plenty of great people and excellent information here.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hi,

Hi, Im heading to Split, Croatia in a couple weeks and will be bringing by Mavic Pro with me. Have you been flying much in Croatia? I will be spending most my time on a yacht so hopefully will get plenty of air time. Are there many restrictions on flying in and around Split?
Thanks Matt, Australia

Hi, Im heading to Split, Croatia in a couple weeks and will be bringing by Mavic Pro with me. Have you been flying much in Croatia? I will be spending most my time on a yacht so hopefully will get plenty of air time. Are there many restrictions on flying in and around Split?
Thanks Matt, Australia

Hi Matt,
When you return from your trip would you please share your experience.
We are going to Croatia in September visiting Split and Debrovnick.I would love to know how you got on and if you encountered any issues.

Cheers Scott

Thanks Matt, Australia

Rules here are pretty strict. You got to have licence for operating UAV and you can fly only above nonpopulated areas.
Besides, there is one "funny" rule : if you plan to shoot a video or pictures with your drone, you have to request permission from state geodetic administration. And after shooting, you have to submit footage to them. When they approve your footage, you are free to use it, publish etc....

So... there is a chance that you can get fined if you do not oblige.
Most of the people flying here are doing this in the "grey zone". Without licence and permission. Basically, if you shoot for your own purposes nobody will bother you, but there is always a risk that someone could report you. Probably someone who is using drones for bussines and sees other as a possible competition...
I have heard about only one case where someone was fined because he shoot video or pictures of a christmass event in capital city. That guy was foreigner. I do not know if he was just a tourist or someone filming that event for bussines....

Reactions: CaptMatt and scooot
Hi, just got to Split with my drone but its dead and i lost my charger. Was really hoping any mavic pilots (mavic air) could let me use a charger or buy one if anyone has an extra. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143