DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cross-regional Repairs

Youser

Reactions
Anyone have any experience with this?

Found on DJI Site,

'Customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge.'

I'm not even sure what that last sentence means but I'm hoping it means that I can have an imported Mavic repaired under warranty in my region by paying an additional charge?

Anyone know what the charge is?

Id be interested in this as i bought mine in one region (US) and am now moving to a new region (asia) for work reasons.

Had a chatwith them online. They won't carry out any work under warranty cross-region. You can however have any work done in a different region but will have to pay for the whole repair including shipping to and from.

Ok, so I emailed them yesterday as well and just got this response,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support and we appreciate the time that you provided us on your concern about the gimbal problem that you were experiencing and we assure you that I will do everything on my capability to assist you and give clarification on your concern.

To address your concern about the claiming the warranty of your drone. You have the drone sent in our repair facility and we will cover the shipping of your drone, however, once our repair team received and register the drone in our system and found out that the drone was purchased outside EU country, they going to consider it as an out of warranty repair. Hence after the drone finished repairing, the warranty of the drone will remain there.

Still not clear but at least here they've said they'll cover the shipping.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60