DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cruise Control!

Chaosrider

Reactions
I thought that Cruise Control was going to be just a gimmick, but when I tried it for the first time this morning on my FPV, it most definitely isn't. For the kind of flying that I do...terrorizing the rocks and trees on the other side of the canyon...it's very helpful.

One less thing that I need to think about as I inch closer and closer to the rocks and trees during my ridge running.

If your caffeine is taking too long to get you fired up in the morning, go fly your FPV in Sport Mode...you will land fully awake!

1653320689248.png

We wish other drones had that feature as well ,without the use of waypoints . Its just a nice feature , enjoy

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your FPV in the Rain.

The original Mavic Pro and Platinum have what's called Airplane Mode that can be used as a form of cruise control.

We wish other drones had that feature as well ,without the use of waypoints . Its just a nice feature , enjoy

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your FPV in the Rain.
Oh, I am!

What I discovered on my second cruise control flight is that once I set that, I'm willing to be a great deal more aggressive about yanking and banking, since I don't have to worry about controlling speed.

I would very much like to have waypoints on every drone that I have. I'd like to be able to say, "Go to point B via A, Rex, and then hover and await further instructions."

Then I can extend my recon missions from point B in any number of directions, and be able to start from the same point each time, with the Machine doing the grunt work.

:cool:

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61