DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cryptic setting, anyone know anything?

robinbanks

Reactions
Within Settings/Dev. Options then scroll ALLLLLLLLLLLL the way to the bottom to find:

"Force Switch of Remote Controller Modes"
"When enabled, the Smart Controller is forced to switch to Consumer Drone mode."

Dafuq? Anyone who can shed some light on this setting? lol

Yes, it's in the Smart Controller, FW 06.01.02.15, I thought that much went without having to say it, you know, cuz it's POSTED IN THE SMART CONTROLLER SECTION, or was that not obvious enough for everyone?

Within the Developer Settings (if you don't know how to enable it, you won't know what the option I'm asking about does so don't waste your own or my time, thx) at the very bottom

Yes, it's in the Smart Controller, FW 06.01.02.15, I thought that much went without having to say it, you know, cuz it's POSTED IN THE SMART CONTROLLER SECTION, or was that not obvious enough for everyone?

Within the Developer Settings (if you don't know how to enable it, you won't know what the option I'm asking about does so don't waste your own or my time, thx) at the very bottom
Patronizing post. Chill out. All cannot be as smart as you. With 40 years in computer business and 12 with Android I know developer options quite well and was easily able to enable Google Play. However, few drone users care or need to look at developer options.

Patronizing post. Chill out. All cannot be as smart as you. With 40 years in computer business and 12 with Android I know developer options quite well and was easily able to enable Google Play. However, few drone users care or need to look at developer options.
So what does it mean then?

My SC has never been used with an Enterprise edition drone, I would think it's always been in "Consumer Drone Mode" confusing that the option is there... Disabled... Yet works fine with my Consumer drones....

My SC has never been used with an Enterprise edition drone, I would think it's always been in "Consumer Drone Mode" confusing that the option is there... Disabled... Yet works fine with my Consumer drones....
The option was virtually hidden deep in developer options and not meant for the average person to find.

The option was virtually hidden deep in developer options and not meant for the average person to find.
For clarities sake I'm going to assume that you meant "literally", not "virtually". While I don't disagree with you, that doesn't change the fact that IT'S THERE, DISABLED, Yet working fine w/my Consumer Drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22