DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystal sky mavic 2 Enterprise dual issues

enodog

Reactions
Was trying to fly today but had a bunch of issues. I finally got the app and the drone to connect to my crystal sky ultra 7.85 inch. During the flight the video feed was extremely choppy and laggy. It was downright unusable. Is anyone else having this issue or do you know any possible solutions

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Was trying to fly today but had a bunch of issues. I finally got the app and the drone to connect to my crystal sky ultra 7.85 inch. During the flight the video feed was extremely choppy and laggy. It was downright unusable. Is anyone else having this issue or do you know any possible solutions

I’ve had no serious issues with mine on CS. Pilot app works good on the monitor. As always update everything to latest firmware. If you have an android phone try that and see if pilot app and video is laggy the same. If it’s only bad laggy on CS try closing/ending processes on monitor and re-launch them. Video on m2ed is 30 fps locked so may not be as smooth as the other mavics that run higher fps when flying fast and turning around quick. I don’t have a lot of experiance comparing them but just my thoughts on your question.

I also had serious issues with the CS and Enterprise after upgrading to v1.2.0 of the pilot app.
Live video feed was unusable and constanly juddered and froze.

I went back to the previous version and it was fine. However, the ADS-B nearby aircraft notification table doesn't appear in this version whereas it did in 1.2.0

Live video feed was unusable and constanly juddered and froze.
You are not alone with that issue.
Pilot app 1.2.0 / CS and M2ED not usable...
whereas
Pilot app 1.2.0 / CS and M100 or M200 works ...

Glad i’m not alone, it was working great just the other day and now unusable. Do y’all know if iphone pilot app works ok with it and issue just cs monitor pilot app?

Same issues here. M2E and M2ED both with 7.85 CS and laggy, freezes, etc. Never had this issue until recently. Works fine with the IPAD.

We just purchased a CrystalSky Ultra Bright and it will not function at all with our Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. Sitting on the counter, the video is fine. As soon as I try to fly it, the screen becomes very slow until it completely locks up.
Reading the comments above, it appears I need to load an older version of the firmware.
How do you do that?

Best way to roll back the version?
We just purchased a CrystalSky Ultra Bright and it will not function at all with our Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. Sitting on the counter, the video is fine. As soon as I try to fly it, the screen becomes very slow until it completely locks up.
Reading the comments above, it appears I need to load an older version of the firmware.
How do you do that?
I had a saved copy of the previous version on the crystal sky so reinstalled that.
Its not on the DJI site anymore so if you don't have it saved on your CS you can download it from one of the apk download sites.

Just took delivery of our M2ED and was told by DJI support that iPads aren’t compatible with DJI Pilot, only iPhones. Stunned. Can anyone confirm/refute? Thanks. (Posting here because we considered purchasing Crystal Sky, but elected to use our existing iPads.).

Just took delivery of our M2ED and was told by DJI support that iPads aren’t compatible with DJI Pilot, only iPhones. Stunned. Can anyone confirm/refute?
You can use your iPad. The only drawback is the Pilot app does not make use of the full resolution of the IPad.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent