DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystal Sky With Spark?

Covenanelite

Reactions
I know probably a dumb question. The reason I'm asking is because I own a d phantom 4, Mavic Pro and a Spark. My android phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) Dji app crashes constently while flying any of my drones. I was hoping this Crystal Sky would solve this issue for all my drones.

I know probably a dumb question. The reason I'm asking is because I own a d phantom 4, Mavic Pro and a Spark. My android phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) Dji app crashes constently while flying any of my drones. I was hoping this Crystal Sky would solve this issue for all my drones.
I'm waiting on the Ultra 7.8" and will attempt to use it with my Spark(s). Like you, I also have other DJI platforms tat I will use it on. Definitely wouldn't buy the CS if the Spark was my only device.

Is there some question as to whether or not the larger 7 inch screen would work with the spark? If the 5 inch does why wouldn’t the 7 inch?

Reactions: Soft7
Is there some question as to whether or not the larger 7 inch screen would work with the spark? If the 5 inch does why wouldn’t the 7 inch?
It will work, though a mount is needed

And MavMount has created a really nice mount for the CrystalSky - and it mounts up perfectly with their whole MavMount lineup.

The MavMount does not include a cable which is great because if you have to replace a cable, that's all you have to replace unlike the stock DJI mount which includes a non-replaceable cable (IIRC).

Reactions: Aerial West
And MavMount has created a really nice mount for the CrystalSky - and it mounts up perfectly with their whole MavMount lineup.

The MavMount does not include a cable which is great because if you have to replace a cable, that's all you have to replace unlike the stock DJI mount which includes a non-replaceable cable (IIRC).
That's a very good point I hadn't thought of! Sometimes the customers have the best ideas and insights.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore