DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky 7.85 and P3P issues?

FredSheldon

Reactions
When I power up my RC and P3P, then kick off the DJI Go app, the aircraft will not connect unless I disconnect the cable from the back of the RC and plug it back in. I tried every combination of on/off/power up the RC, then the Drone, the other way around, etc. Nothing seems to work except to unplug the cable from the back of the RC and plug it back in. Hope there is a solution that I just haven't figured out yet :)

When I power up my RC and P3P, then kick off the DJI Go app, the aircraft will not connect unless I disconnect the cable from the back of the RC and plug it back in. I tried every combination of on/off/power up the RC, then the Drone, the other way around, etc. Nothing seems to work except to unplug the cable from the back of the RC and plug it back in. Hope there is a solution that I just haven't figured out yet :)
I'm experiencing the same thing when using the GO app with the Inspire 1 pro, also getting battery error in all 4 of my battieres, must be fw glitch.

I have this problem too. It doesn’t matter what device I use. I’ve also tried multiple cables. Curious.

For P3P's what I do is
1. Turn on controller
2. Turn on Phantom
3. Turn on Monitoring Device
4. Plug Monitor into P3P Controller USB.
It doesn't make me cycle again when changing batteries.

Have you done the firmware update and reset yet? I got mine yesterday and last night I about went crazy trying to get the Go and Go 4 app to connect. I updated the firmware and did a reset and it was fine. It would connect just like it would on my Ipad. I would connect, it didn't know what aircraft it was, it would say connected then you go into the app and it would not be connected. I must have plugged and unplugged the USB cable in 100 times last night.

Last edited:
Have you done the firmware update and reset yet? I got mine yesterday and last night I about went crazy trying to get the Go and Go 4 app to connect. I updated the firmware and did a reset and it was fine. It would connect just like it would on my Ipad. I would connect, it didn't know what aircraft it was, it would say connected then you go into the app and it would not be connected. I must have plugged and unplugged the USB cable in 100 times last night.

I am running .900 FW, you said you tried GO & Go 4? What A/C are you trying to connect to? I use the CrystalSky Monitor to fly both a P3P & Mavic, when I first plugged the P3p the Go App opened automatically then asked me if I want to make it my default application for that device (yes), got hooked up then swapped to the Mavic, same process & results only now Go 4 App, now the device knows what A/C I'm plugging in and automatically runs the appropriate app.

In the P3P Manual it specifies the startup sequence.

CS Version 2.2.5.0 ( What CS version are you running? )

Last edited:
I had to do a factory reset once to start fresh, it's in the settings menu of the CS, if you do that and follow the sequence I used it may help, remember if you do a FRST you will be required to sign in again to get rid of the 30/50M limitation, make sure your A/C & RC are powered up and connected before signing in.

Not sure what I did but everything seems to work as designed now. The CS will switch to the correct drone automatically when I power up the RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair