DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky data transmission

Carl Thomas

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I’ve finally received my mounting bracket for my CrystalSky in combination with my Mavic Pro.

I’m really loving it and pleased with the performance and brightness. All is now set up and configured but still have one issue to solve.

How can I easily and without any hassle share the photos and videos on the crystalsky to my mobile device for purpose of ie quick sharing? I now the crystalsky supports data transmission and with the latest firmware update it is now located in the quick menu. I’ve also set up the hotspot on the crystalsky but can’t seem to access and know how to access the files from my iPhone (when it’s connected to the crystalsky hotspot.

Anyone know how this is done or what procedure to follow?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Carl

Go into the CrystalSky settings and turn on the D-Trans. It will create a wifi hotspot and then you can connect to the wifi on your CS on you phone. When you turn on your D-Trans you can click on the help icon for instructions. in the go app on the phone you will need to look for the phrase DJI Display in the album menu. You will see CS an be able to import the files.

Thanks Fortnight.
I’ve done exactly that and yes I can then import photos and short videos of up to about 30 seconds of footage but anything longer than 30 seconds fails to import and it reads fail or not successful.

Still haven’t found out what it is.. or why it’s behaving like this.

Hi Carl, have you tried deleting Dji go on your phone, rebooting then installing it again ?

That would be my first port of call then reset the CS to factory, just to confirm everything is on latest app and firmware with the CS and Phone correct ?

Hi Mad Angler,
I have tried that approach as well but no luck so far. I have been out of commission due to hospitalization and will be discharged today so I’ll see if new updates bring any solutions.
Thanks.

Hi Carl, did you get your problem solved?
There is a Youtube video telling you need to have DJI GO 4 on the Phone. Only then can transfer footage over WIFI.

I would like to know if there is a way to transfer videos to a friends phone without DJI GO 4?

Thanks Fortnight.
I’ve done exactly that and yes I can then import photos and short videos of up to about 30 seconds of footage but anything longer than 30 seconds fails to import and it reads fail or not successful.

Still haven’t found out what it is.. or why it’s behaving like this.
I have the same problem, D- Trans only does small video's
On a forum its not reliable on bigger data video files - Ive read (maybe future updates by dji might cure)
try - https://www.amazon.co.uk/SanD.../dp/B01EAE1FX2/ref=sr_1_6...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas