Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

CrystalSky DJI Go4 app Lost connection

Davva

Reaction score
Hi I have a CrystalSky and I am pleased with the display however I have experienced a problem with the connection with my Mavic PRO. After flying for about 15 minutes the app freezes and I need to reboot the app. My main controller is not affected and I am able to RTH OK.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening, all firmware and software are up to-date?

Many thanks

Dave

Davva

Reaction score
Hi Freedom 1 I solved this problem by resetting my CrystalSky to default settings and clearing everything when it gives the option. I then updated through the internet and this seemed to work, no more disconnections, so far, fingers crossed.

Reactions: Thomas B

Freedom 1

Reaction score
Loc
Tonawanda new york
Hi Freedom 1 I solved this problem by resetting my CrystalSky to default settings and clearing everything when it gives the option. I then updated through the internet and this seemed to work, no more disconnections, so far, fingers crossed.
I've tried that I think not sure if it asked if I wanted to clear all I will have to try that again thank you very much I also just ordered new cables figured maybe it was a cable issue thanks again

Porky

Ain’t got a clue but it’s fun trying..
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Essex, England
I’m gonna jump on this thread also. I had the same problem with my CS, lost connection and needed to reboot while flying. This was the 1st time it happened to me but hasn’t reared it’s ugly head again. Firmware all up to date. I’m flying a M2P.

Porky

Ain’t got a clue but it’s fun trying..
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Essex, England
Guys new go4 firmware for the CS, it’s out now. This might help with disconnecting problems;)

Reactions: Thomas B

Cpt.Barbossa1072

Reaction score
firmware or software updates? CS firmware is at v2.6.6.0... i've only read the Go4 app just released a new software lastest version...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milebyro