Join Us Now

[CrystalSky] DJI Pilot app v1.3.0

Keule

CTO at SDS
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
skydrone-systems.com
For those of you having troubles with the 'older' versions, especially M2ED users, try this version.
As usual, DJI's changelog is very short and does not address 'bugs' explicitly.

A new mission type has been added - oblique - which should make 3D creations easier.
As in version 1.2.0 the Phantom 4 airframes and cameras are pre-installed.
New addition is the X7 camera with 2 different lenses.

Download this version direct on the Crystalsky, opening Pilot and when connected to Internet, it'll prompt you a new version is available.

Reactions: tleedom
Has anyone tried flying a M2ED with a Crystalsky with it yet? I'm slow to download it and will probably wait to hear how it's going first since I use it for work. I have reinstalled an older version. Like a lot of others, I had to uninstall v1.2.0 due to choppy video feed.

Last edited:
Tested it this morning and it all works fine :).
They've also sorted out the mission planning stuff and added oblique options now.
The Airsense data also appears correctly :)

Reactions: tleedom
I flew 8 batteries through my M2ed last weekend on a pig hunt in TX. The only issue I had was that whenever I used a standard M2 battery I would get a message saying to check and make sure the battery was installed correctly before flight (with a OK button to click). The batteries were all in excellent condition and locked in correctly. These messages never appeared while using the M2Z in Go4, or with M2ed batteries in the M2ed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98