DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky Hassle

G

guest1023

Just received my 7.85 ultrabright and I'm psyched to get it out there. I read the instructions, charged the batteries, registered, etc. All's going smoothly until I get to the Go4 app and it tells me that I need an internet connection to proceed. The first thing I did was link it to my Wifi channel, so i know I'm on. Did I miss something, or is there a backdoor to go through. One thing about DJI, a million hoops to jump through.

Just received my 7.85 ultrabright and I'm psyched to get it out there. I read the instructions, charged the batteries, registered, etc. All's going smoothly until I get to the Go4 app and it tells me that I need an internet connection to proceed. The first thing I did was link it to my Wifi channel, so i know I'm on. Did I miss something, or is there a backdoor to go through. One thing about DJI, a million hoops to jump through.
Nah, all I had to do was just select my home WIFI network and enter its credentials.

Just bought a CS5.5, and I can't log in to DJI, comes up with Network Unavailable although I can surf the web using the app ...

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.

Just bought a CS5.5, and I can't log in to DJI, comes up with Network Unavailable although I can surf the web using the app ...

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.

DJI had server problems today, it should be fixed now and you should be able to sign in now

Reset your crystalsky and that should fix the issue ... this has been talked about in other forums.

I had to connect mine to my WiFi 3 times manually and after that it connected on it’s own when I turned it on.

I too had initial issues connecting to my home wi-fi when I first was setting the 5.5 up.

Thanks for the replies. I finally got it hooked up and running smooth (so far). DJI really needs to brush up on writing instructions: it's sad when you have to turn to Youtube and forums to get the real story.

Reactions: Howcroft22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929