DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky HDMI To monitor

redserv

Reactions
Hello guys I was playing around with the old simulator on my crystalsky monitor and I decided to use the HDMI output to my 27inch gaming monitor. For some reason I am getting a black letter box on the sides. I tried adjusting the different options under HDMI settings in both the CS and my gaming monitor but it won't allow full screen. Can someone guide me through this? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys just following up. Can someone point In the right direction?

What kind of monitor do you have? (I do not have a DJI CrystalSky ... I would like one, though ... but I'll certainly see if I can help)

I meant the 27" monitor you are looking to connect to. We definitely need to see what its native resolution is.

Hmm, I was hoping for the make and model of the display. Even with the letterboxing, does the picture look "squished" one way or another?

Is it a straight CrystalSky to display connection (and not through any switches, boxes, etc.)? I ask this because they have been installing these switch boxes in meeting rooms at work to let people choose between the meeting room computer or their own laptop. They do weird stuff, letterboxing included, resulting in people just bypassing the switch box.

You wouldn't happen to have another TV or monitor with a HDMI input, would you? If you do, definitely try that, noting the make and model.

Th
Hmm, I was hoping for the make and model of the display. Even with the letterboxing, does the picture look "squished" one way or another?

Is it a straight CrystalSky to display connection (and not through any switches, boxes, etc.)? I ask this because they have been installing these switch boxes in meeting rooms at work to let people choose between the meeting room computer or their own laptop. They do weird stuff, letterboxing included, resulting in people just bypassing the switch box.

You wouldn't happen to have another TV or monitor with a HDMI input, would you? If you do, definitely try that, noting the make and model.
Thank you. Appreciated.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike