DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky in dji store and sold out?

harmonix234

Reactions
Looks like the sky was added to the store and sold out already. Surely they must have realized they would have needed a sufficient stock.

Looks like the sky was added to the store and sold out already. Surely they must have realized they would have needed a sufficient stock.
Not a horrible price either.

And it is running Android 5.01.

I am pretty sure it's not sold out. They just put it on their website, like they always do, way before production is finished.

They haven't started taking orders yet sadly. I talked to dji this morning and was told they would
Bring out a way to mount it to the mavic controller when it is officially released.

Our local distributor is taking pre orders, quoting mid May delivery. It's NZD$909 for the 5.5", $1299 for the 7.85" and $1899 for the Ultra (not sure what this is exactly).
Considerably dearer than I was expecting.

Our local distributor is taking pre orders, quoting mid May delivery. It's NZD$909 for the 5.5", $1299 for the 7.85" and $1899 for the Ultra (not sure what this is exactly).
Considerably dearer than I was expecting.
Your local dealer is full of ****, since DJI hasn't named a release date yet. The mid may delivery is just to attract pre orders.

Both release date and price have been revealed yesterday, see the other threads about it.

Both release date and price have been revealed yesterday, see the other threads about it.
I see a price but i don't see a release date! All Ive seen and heard was they quoted available "soon" where has the release date been said

Way too pricy for a monitor only product. At $300, I'd think about it. I'm pretty happy with my iPhone 7+ as my screen for flying.

There's a big button in the store to get an email as soon as it's available. That will be the quickest way to know about that. Not this forum, I guess.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll