DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky install DJI go 4 Mod 2.0 question

woowoobb

Reactions
Hello, i have question for crystalsky
i already install DJI go4 Mod 2.0 apps, after tape login name and password,
the screen can't scroll down to the bottom to click enter key...........

This happened to me a few times ago. Because of that I never more signed out from the app.

I don't remember exactly how I managed to hide the keyboard but it is possible :)
You may try to use the button for going in system menu and then return back to the app login screen. I remember that I definitely restarted the CS a few times before I succeeded, to me that's kind of a glitch.

This happened to me a few times ago. Because of that I never more signed out from the app.

I don't remember exactly how I managed to hide the keyboard but it is possible :)
You may try to use the button for going in system menu and then return back to the app login screen. I remember that I definitely restarted the CS a few times before I succeeded, to me that's kind of a glitch.

Thx mate, I will try

I'm also keen to hear if anyone has been able to get the DJI go4 Mod 2.0 app
to work as a 3rd party app on CS ???

I'm running a modded GO4 app on the CS (alongside the existing GO4 app) - not having much success though as I can't log in (as per above)

Reactions: tattman911
I'm running a modded GO4 app on the CS (alongside the existing GO4 app) - not having much success though as I can't log in (as per above)

Goodo... my overexpose warning won’t work with my Mavic on my cs 5.5 but I managed to get it to work on my ultra I don’t know I how did it but the only thing I can think of is I took the battery out for a couple of days. Works fine on my iPad or IPhone
I thought I’d try the mod app, only to see if it overexpose warning works.
I’ve got to keep switching on & off Histrogram to get it to function.

Gee these CS’s have some bugs in them

I ditched that app in the end, I didn't trust it anyway since the "author" (and I use that term very loosely) disappeared.

Compiled my own .22 using deejayeye-modder, no problems at all side loading on to the CS (and no problems logging in if I choose to) Thumbswayup

2dd742ed803ab3c4c0634973f27bc2ef3ca3ae26.png

I ditched that app in the end, I didn't trust it anyway since the "author" (and I use that term very loosely) disappeared.

Compiled my own .22 using deejayeye-modder, no problems at all side loading on to the CS (and no problems logging in if I choose to) Thumbswayup

2dd742ed803ab3c4c0634973f27bc2ef3ca3ae26.png
Hi Ping,'
Good work.... Any chance I could get a copy for the reasons on my above post.?

If not....... all good.

Cheers

Marty

Hi Ping,'
Good work.... Any chance I could get a copy for the reasons on my above post.?

If not....... all good.

Cheers

Marty

Hi Marty,

I'd rather not... couple of reasons.

I've used my own Google Maps API key in there, I'd don't want it out in the wild so to speak. It would very quickly exceeed the rate-limits.

Also there are various tweaks and changes that I've made in the app which may (or may not) be to your liking.

But most of all, it would go against the hard work that the community has put in with regards to breaking down some DJI walls and open sourcing everything :)

I'll happily help you compile your own though mate, if you want to PM me your email address or something?

Reactions: niki
Hi Marty,

I'd rather not... couple of reasons.

I've used my own Google Maps API key in there, I'd don't want it out in the wild so to speak. It would very quickly exceeed the rate-limits.

Also there are various tweaks and changes that I've made in the app which may (or may not) be to your liking.

But most of all, it would go against the hard work that the community has put in with regards to breaking down some DJI walls and open sourcing everything :)

I'll happily help you compile your own though mate, if you want to PM me your email address or something?

All good thanks for the offer to help.
It was only an idea... I ‘ll wait for the update and hopefully it will fix

Hello, i have question for crystalsky
i already install DJI go4 Mod 2.0 apps, after tape login name and password,
the screen can't scroll down to the bottom to click enter key...........

I am facing the same problem, did you find a solution to solve it? I tried several times switching between the launcher and the djigo4 app login screen but i seems not work.

I also tried the modded djigo4 on a smartphone, normally it runs under portrait mode. However, I tried running it under foced landscape mode , and there seems to be the same problem on the smartphone.

I guess djigo4 4.1.22, or at least the orgin app which we used to apply the pathces has got problems when it runs in landscape mode.

If that is the cause of this problem, it could be sloved by turnning the CS into forced portrait mode or forcing the modded djigo4 to run in portrait mode instead of landscape mode, but I failed to do so.

Very appreciated if anyone could help.

I think it's just a bug in that modded app mate - I've never found anyone that made that version work on a CS.

I think it's just a bug in that modded app mate - I've never found anyone that made that version work on a CS.
I tested the official version 4.1.22 and 4.2.8 on an android phone, forcing it to run under landscape display mode.

Official version 4.1.22 has the same problem, but 4.2.8 works well.

It might be a bug of the official version djigo4, but not the modded app.

I can't get Mod 2.0 to recognize my Mavic Air. It thinks I have a Phantom. Mavic Air is not even a choice when manually selecting model. I just downloaded it from Spark Pilots, so should have the latest version.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143