DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky mavic air

philh24

Reactions
Has anybody seen anything about the crystalsky and the mavic air.
It doesn’t seem to list if they are compatible, I would imagine they will be.

Has anybody seen anything about the crystalsky and the mavic air.
It doesn’t seem to list if they are compatible, I would imagine they will be.
It's not so much that the CS won't be compatible...its the need for a DJI Go update for the Air to work with it

Now that I think about it...how does the DJI Go app on CS even update?

And I just saw that the existing Mavic/Spark CS mount does NOT fit on the Air RC...wtf

Looking at the 2 remote’s side by side the mountings look the same. Be stupid if it doesn’t fit.

Thanks for that it’s unbelievable that they would do that.

Just contacted DJI support asking about this… I might have well asked next door's cat.

I received a screen grab showing the list of compatible devices for the Mavic/spark CS connector (ie: no mention of Mavic Air) and advice to keep checking the web store for the next few weeks.

It's little things like this which make the experience so ruddy infuriating sometimes. Surely having made such a song and dance about the CS monitors they'd make sure they'd be compatible withe the Air from day 1.

grr

I think it was ages before the mount came out for the Mavic. Looking at the 2 two handsets there doesn’t seem a great deal of difference. Like Anthony says the dremel might help it fit [emoji4]

Just contacted DJI support asking about this… I might have well asked next door's cat.

I received a screen grab showing the list of compatible devices for the Mavic/spark CS connector (ie: no mention of Mavic Air) and advice to keep checking the web store for the next few weeks.

It's little things like this which make the experience so ruddy infuriating sometimes. Surely having made such a song and dance about the CS monitors they'd make sure they'd be compatible withe the Air from day 1.

grr
Typical DJI

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato