DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky Monitor.Need help using with Mavic 2

offtheback

Reactions
Bought a lightly used Crystalsky 7.85".When setting it up did not have an option for Mavic 2(or Mavic 1)just inspire and a couple others.Some of the menu settings(gain,C2+C1 button options+more)are different.I updated to latest GO4 app.How do I fix this?Was using an Ipad mini before with no menu issues.Thanks!

As previous poster said, it's firmware/version of DJIGO4. On the Crystalsky, go under 'ME" and see if there are any updates listed for DJIGO4. The firmware is under main settings tab. Both can be done quickly with a wifi connection.

Paul C

As previous poster said, it's firmware/version of DJIGO4. On the Crystalsky, go under 'ME" and see if there are any updates listed for DJIGO4. The firmware is under main settings tab. Both can be done quickly with a wifi connection.

Paul C
Thank you both.I definitely updated GO4.Does the monitor have updates?I'll check the drone also.

Thank you both.I definitely updated GO4.Does the monitor have updates?I'll check the drone also.
Yes. The current version, at least for the CS550, is v02.06.06. The current Go 4 version for CS is v4.3.16.

Reactions: offtheback
Bought a lightly used Crystalsky 7.85".When setting it up did not have an option for Mavic 2(or Mavic 1)just inspire and a couple others.Some of the menu settings(gain,C2+C1 button options+more)are different.I updated to latest GO4 app.How do I fix this?Was using an Ipad mini before with no menu issues.Thanks!
I had the issue...patch and updates to the latest version. Plug all cables up

Reactions: offtheback
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekleeth