DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CS 5.5 wont update NFZ- update interrupted??

SteveNunez

Reactions
So my new CS 5.5 says the NFZ database needs an update but it refuses to update despite the many attempts to do so.......it simply states the update was "interrupted" and that I should contact DJI for support.....anyone have a fix for this?

(tried multiple wifi locations and settings and nothing changes the error messages)

(I'm starting to hate this CS 5.5- too many issues!!)

So my new CS 5.5 says the NFZ database needs an update but it refuses to update despite the many attempts to do so.......it simply states the update was "interrupted" and that I should contact DJI for support.....anyone have a fix for this?

(tried multiple wifi locations and settings and nothing changes the error messages)

(I'm starting to hate this CS 5.5- too many issues!!)

DJI might have a server down, which they do have from time to time, maybe to many MA owners are activating

Yeah- it still refuses to update- this is a headache!
Does the larger CS do this as well?

I've never had a problem with the CS Ultra, but then again I don't think Australia has to update it's NFZ's that often LOL

Last edited:

I notice that it only asks for the update when Wi-Fi is turned off. The database is on the latest , so it must be a software issue.
I confirmed this with my iPad to check the database version.
Hitting ignore is the work around for now until they update the go4 app for the CS. The larger CS has the same issue.

I purchased my Mavic Pro and CS 7.8" Ultra Bright in mid-December and have been battling this issue as well. I've been working back and forth with DJI support since January 15th. If we get it resolved I'll post it here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest