DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CS 7.85" not finding powered on Mavic 2 Pro

kingat95

Reactions
Hi,

Decided to upgrade to the Mavic 2 Pro last week and got one of the 7.85" monitors to go along with it as I've not liked having to use my phone. Now that I've got all the batteries and chargers and everything in, I tried to boot up the pair today and am having trouble. Once I get into the Mavic 2 screen it tells me it's disconnected, and I get a "Connect the aircraft" prompt. After going through those menus, I'm only able to get to the third screen before I get a grayed-out "Link to the aircraft" option.

So far I've updated the DJI GO 4 app to the latest version (4.3.4), made sure the firmware on both the drone and RC were up to date, and have restarted all the equipment. I'm using a USB B A-to-C cable into the C-to-microB adapter that came with the drone to connect the monitor to the RC. I'm able to have everything connect when it's just the RC and my phone, but would really like to be able to use this instead.

Appreciate any help.

Attachments

• 20181124_141158.jpg
    20181124_141158.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Try a normal USB A to C cable and use the port on the bottom of the controller. Remember to unplug and cable in the micro USB port on the controller.

Try a normal USB A to C cable and use the port on the bottom of the controller. Remember to unplug and cable in the micro USB port on the controller.

Sorry typo there, did mean to say USB A to C. Worked when I plugged it into the bottom port though, thanks very much! Dunno why it didn't cross my mind to try the other one but I guess that's why we're all here haha. Really do appreciate it again

Reactions: mikeroycollins

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000