DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CS Fcc Mod

Soft7

Reactions
I’ve done some research online but I’m not able to locate the details regarding CS and the FCC mod.

Can this be done?
Can you please send me the link with details?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I’ve gone some research online but I’m not able to locate the details regarding CS and the FCC mod.

Can this be done?
Can you please send me the link with details?

Thanks in advance.
Not quite sure what you are looking for, more information needed.

I got it figured out.

Back to loving my Ultra!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike357
Bad news everyone. My great run(s) was a result of the power outage in the area in which I live. This resulted in little signal interference, and a few great long distance flights for my environment.

I’ve tried everything on the CS and I have not been able to add the FCC boost....so far. This is going to require someone far smarter than myself to modify.

I do have a IPhone X running the latest and greatest software. I also have an Android phone that for sure has the FCC boost mod. Next, I have the CS Ultra. The Ultra has the 2nd best reception of my devices, and by far the best screen.

Reactions: MPDronePilot1
Thanks for letting us know Soft7, hopefully there is a genius out there who will find the solution. At the moment I'm now playing around with improving flying skills at very short range, woodland obstacle courses can be a lot of fun and surprisingly tricky to master.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser