DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CS Ultra 7.85 weight?

tleedom

Reactions
I am considering one of these and I have looked/searched all over but can't find the weight of this monitor. My Google foo has failed me, sorry if this was right in my face and I missed it.

Got hold of the user manual and answered my own question.

7.8 - 425g

5.5 - 228g

Last edited:
I’m very happy with mine. Brightness is excellent on the regular CS 7.85 and resolution is fine. So unless you’re a pro save that $400.00. The weight of the monitor, controller, and mount of your choice is inconsequential IMO. With the super quick field assembly I’m very happy with mine. I am going to mod my MavMount to accept DJI’s Crystal sky mount (threads showing this are easy to find on this blog) and this should make setup and takedown even quicker. Again, I love mine, but be warned DJI has not been quick to update it and you have to get into the settings to make the maps show (one time only) the DJI apps are preloaded. Whether you do it or not... Happy Flying!

I’m very happy with mine. Brightness is excellent on the regular CS 7.85 and resolution is fine. So unless you’re a pro save that $400.00. The weight of the monitor, controller, and mount of your choice is inconsequential IMO. With the super quick field assembly I’m very happy with mine. I am going to mod my MavMount to accept DJI’s Crystal sky mount (threads showing this are easy to find on this blog) and this should make setup and takedown even quicker. Again, I love mine, but be warned DJI has not been quick to update it and you have to get into the settings to make the maps show (one time only) the DJI apps are preloaded. Whether you do it or not... Happy Flying!

IMG_4303.JPGIMG_4396.JPGIMG_4384.JPGIMG_4209.JPG

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Thank you for the info. I read some other threads that also said the Ultra was really brighter than was needed. I guess that really depends on your environment and I think I fall into the regular not Ultra group.

Thank you for the info. I read some other threads that also said the Ultra was really brighter than was needed. I guess that really depends on your environment and I think I fall into the regular not Ultra group.
Yeah the ultra bright model is 2000 nits,it is really bright & perfect for those super bright sunny days but I also experienced that you get a lot of glare like a mirror so that's why I added the DJI foldable hood to reduce the glare & temperature build up

Attachments

• 58BD62B4-9100-4CB6-ADB8-0840BA21B09D.jpeg
    58BD62B4-9100-4CB6-ADB8-0840BA21B09D.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member