DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cuenca (Spain) UNESCO World Heritage

I like this vid! NIce shots et very fluid flying. Maybe you could try a more "epic" music (try "Titan" by Scott Buckley!).

Reactions: eutx9795
It looked and sounded good to me. It’s not over done, you stayed with the subject area. Made me wonder what the place was like 300 years ago.

Depending on your expected audience the music that you use. I liked it much and the timing, in general, is good. Thank you for sharing.

I like this vid! NIce shots et very fluid flying. Maybe you could try a more "epic" music (try "Titan" by Scott Buckley!).
I will listen to the song you'll recommended me and I will see what can be done

Thanks for your time to watch and comment!!

It looked and sounded good to me. It’s not over done, you stayed with the subject area. Made me wonder what the place was like 300 years ago.
Thanks for your critic!!

Yes, I also wonder what the place was like 300 years ago and to have a camera or something to shoot it. I will try to find an old picture. If I found one, I will post here

Depending on your expected audience the music that you use. I liked it much and the timing, in general, is good. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks to you for your time to review it!!

I liked everything about it. It's a beautiful place, and you did a fine job of showing that.

Last edited:
I know that the name of the forum is "Video Critique", but I have none... Again, the scenery is, just like in the other video... Mind blowing. Good job. Very nice. Thank you. ?

I know that the name of the forum is "Video Critique", but I have none... Again, the scenery is, just like in the other video... Mind blowing. Good job. Very nice. Thank you. ?

Thanks to you for your time to watch the video and write so nice comment!

Reactions: Dedal
I liked ithe video and the music's haunting quality very much. Personally, I wanted more close architectural details of the buildings. Those were my favorite parts.

I liked ithe video and the music's haunting quality very much. Personally, I wanted more close architectural details of the buildings. Those were my favorite parts.
I'm agree with you about that close architectural details are the best part of the video but unfortunately I don't have more of them and also I think it's necessary to show the city, not only close details of it.

Really beautiful! Great variety of shots and locations. Interesting subject. I think the music was fine and the editing and flying were very nice. Great video!
Thank you very much for so nice comment!!

Final version can be watched here

Thanks to everybody!!

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929