DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Current legal locations to fly in MESA, AZ

Mavic Mac

Reactions
Greetings
Have to be in Mesa from late afternoon 9/22 - 9/27 and hope to have some time to introduce my MA to AZ. Any locals willing to share some spots where I might be able to make this happen ?

Thanks in advance for replies

Reactions: Bill combs
Greetings
Have to be in Mesa from late afternoon 9/22 - 9/27 and hope to have some time to introduce my MA to AZ. Any locals willing to share some spots where I might be able to make this happen ?

Thanks in advance for replies
check out east jacob waltz rd, east lost dutchman blvd,north arroyo seco rd,its been awhile since i’ve been at those places but it is a great place to take pics of the superstition mountain

Reactions: Mavic Mac
check out east jacob waltz rd, east lost dutchman blvd,north arroyo seco rd,its been awhile since i’ve been at those places but it is a great place to take pics of the superstition mountain
Thanks

Thanks again for the info - Checked out some of the areas suggested - Unfortunately the day I did the weather didn't cooperate. :(

Reactions: Bill combs
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka