DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Custom no fly zones

_Fritz_

Reactions
Is it possible to create a custom no fly zone?
I live in a semi-rural area. My nearest neighbour is a little crazy and is somehow convinced that my drone is armed and ready to fire missiles at any time. o_O
If I'm able to create a NFZ and demonstrate to her that the drone will refuse to fly over her property then that may just ease her suffering.
I know that it's as simple as just not flying over there, but I think she will stop worrying if she could see it herself as opposed to just taking my word for it.
nfz.png

Attachments

• nfz.png
    nfz.png
    629.7 KB · Views: 48
Just show her the photo and dont fly over. This leads me to another question. I wonder if property owners can petition the FAA to have no fly zones over their property. If so, up to what altitude? Anyway, you have a good question posted.

Reactions: MrStark
Ah, didn't know about that. Only problem is though, It's for ios only at the moment and I don't have any ios devices.

I thought my neighbors. I had the cops come to my house the other day because one of my elderly neighbors kept reporting strange lights (UFO's) hovering over her back yard and doing "erratic" moves. Then disappearing over some trees (into my back yard). :D I just Photoshopped a picture taken from google earth and showed her that my drone (UFO) wouldn't be flying around her house again.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851