DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Customer support non-responsive

NLOL

Reactions
I sent a message using DJI's system for sending messages to customer support. Message was about my MA2 coming with a bad RC-SD cable. 3 days later - they advertise much better than that - I've receive no reply. If you need customer support it appears a phone call or text chat is the way to communicate.

I sent a message using DJI's system for sending messages to customer support. Message was about my MA2 coming with a bad RC-SD cable. 3 days later - they advertise much better than that - I've receive no reply. If you need customer support it appears a phone call or text chat is the way to communicate.
Chat is the only method currently available. Phone number is disconnected with a fast busy. Email will only be acknowledged, but never responded to. Yesterday, through chat (had to wait an hour for someone to respond, once logged in), I escalated a refusal to replace a swollen M2 battery, declined because out of warranty, and promised a 24 response. Today, I received confirmation of escalation review, and an agreement to replace at no charge. Online Express Refresh order on an M2 replacement was received in TX on Friday, and shipped out to me today! Thumbswayup They are there, and responsive in TX, but only available through chat. Happy chatting!

That’s how it’s supposed to be. It mimics a wide angle lens. If you just want to stitch wide, use the 180 option.
Wrong thread. Fortunately, I was just reading the correct one on the 3x3 pano stitch, so I realize what you are talking about. Interesting. I have wide angle DSLR lenses that are almost rectilinear, so odd that DJI would not correct for the distortion on the stitch.

I'm in deep with a MA2 defective outta the box. I have to say it's not been real bad for me dealing with online chat the two times i've used it I had pretty good people and they were very helpful. My account has been set to verified so I really hope to get my shipping notice today or monday fingers crossed..

I ordered a in stock DJI Ronin SC Cine Camera Gimbal refurbished at a great price from DJI store. It took 15 days for them to ship it. Several email on why shipping delay; no response. Chat not able to answer why. Finally shipped but with no paperwork for customs. Sat in Memphis customs for 4 days with suspected dumping issues.. I know this has nothing to do with Mavics but it does add to DJI poor support and contact responsiveness.

If you want DJI to sit up and take notice, post a Public complaint on Twitter and Facebook1590760698594.png

I spent the better part of the day a couple of days ago trying to send back a defective repair. ( it was what appeared to be a brand new Mavic Air and Controller!) I had three dis-connects after long waits but finally success. Yesterday I received a phone call from Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. A perfect connection with a really nice gentleman who ask if my issue had been solved and he stated that he was aware of the disconnects. I'm flabbergasted..I'll say only good things about DJI from this day forward. Also I think I'll save that 86 telephone number.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje