DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cydia impactor not working

Are you getting the “you don’t have permission to do this please talk to your admins” error?
\no it either gets stuck at verifing the app or getting an error 42, did some research and it says that it has something to do with cydia not being able to communicate properly with the iphone

Oh my error is different. I did get it to try to install by using a signing app to re-sign the app with my certificate or whatever and then I got the error you did. I only sort of know what I am talking about here so don’t quote me,

I wonder if I pay the $99 dollars for a dev account I wouldn’t have to deal with this BS anymore. Not having the modded app really shows me how big of a difference it makes. I’m getting less than half the range I was with FCC boost

Oh my error is different. I did get it to try to install by using a signing app to re-sign the app with my certificate or whatever and then I got the error you did. I only sort of know what I am talking about here so don’t quote me,

I wonder if I pay the $99 dollars for a dev account I wouldn’t have to deal with this BS anymore. Not having the modded app really shows me how big of a difference it makes. I’m getting less than half the range I was with FCC boost
I owuod doubt that paying the 99$ will help i also contemplated this last night but it guys that have the dev accound is also having the same issue

So after having a skype conversation with the devolper of super impactor he says that he has no time to fix the app now for private users, it is how ever working for commercial guys but you need to pay $10000 to get the source code, highway robbery I tell you

I have a dev account, impactor still works for me.

I also have the app installed twice, its just a case of unzipping the ipa, renaming a couple of things in the plist file, rezipping and it installs along side the legit app.

Just google it.

If you are on a mac i even wrote a bash script to automate the renaming and even install the tweak file for you.

I also have the app installed twice, its just a case of unzipping the ipa, renaming a couple of things in the plist file, rezipping and it installs along side the legit app.

Just google it.

If you are on a mac i even wrote a bash script to automate the renaming and even install the tweak file for you.
I do not have a dev account and using windows 10, I was using it for a while till it died now, the files are named as ipa, I need a way to load this

Just google it.

What do I need to rename? Can you share the script? If I don’t have a paid dev account will this still work?

I have a dev account with DJI and I can get them to give me an app key If I figure out a way to convert the .IPA file to an Xcode project.

I am sure I am showing how much of a noob I am with this whole developing thing but if I use the app key they give me for the modded DJI Go 4 app would that allow me to use Xcode to upload the app to my phone? Or do I still need my own provisioning profile with a paid Apple dev account?

If that would work does anybody know how to convert an .IPA to an Xcode project ?

Really appreciate any and all help!

You cant convert it to an xcode project, its a compiled app.
Heres the script i made to add -mod to the install name so you can run it alongside the default app.
ipa_renamer.sh

You still need a way to install it obviously.

Reactions: brett8883
I figured out how to do it and I don't even need a paid dev account:):cool::):cool::eek::)o_O.

I am so proud of myself right now you have no idea haha!

So I logged into Xcode with my apple ID and made a new developer certificate and connected it with my Apple ID.

I created a new blank Xcode project single view app. I plugged in my iPhone and made sure iPhone was set as the target of new blank app. I made sure to copy the bundle id of the blank app. I ran the app and it installed on my iPhone.

I then went to settings on my iPhone and general and profiles and I trusted myself as a dev profile. Like you had to do the first time you installed the modded DJI Go 4.

What this does is creates a provisioning profile that can be used for the modded dji app. Or at least that's how I understand it hah.

I then downloaded this app from GitHub iOS app signer.

I then dragged the modded DJI Go 4 app into iOS App Signer and selected my dev certificate that was linked to my Apple ID and (here's the important part) selected the provisioning profile from the blank app I created earlier in Xcode. I made sure that the bundle id was the same as my blank app I made with Xcode (remember I said to copy that and have it handy earlier).

I then let the iOS app signer application do its thing and when it was done I went back to Xcode and in the window menu I went to simulators and devices and chose my iPhone which was still connected and I dragged the new IPA iOS app Signer made into the "currently installed apps" section on Xcode and then Xcode wrote over my blank app with the modded DJI Go 4 app!!

I synced Iphone to iTunes and uploaded tweak.js and fridagadget files in file sharing (no idea is this is really necessary but wasn't gonna take any chances.

BOOOM it works!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks @pross for your input. I didn't end up using your script but you did inspire ,e to figure this out!

Thank you to who ever DantheMan827 is on Github. Dont know what I'd do if I didn't find your project!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS