DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cyprus | Jewel of the Mediterranean

Rathi Roam

Reactions
My newest video where I explore Cyprus is up! ?? It’s not JUST a country. It is home to a diverse fauna, flora and culture that you can spend a long time experiencing. This is just a fraction of the trip, but at the same time it hopefully gives a sense of the atmosphere there is! If you enjoyed the video please do me a favor and do all the usual good stuff on YouTube. Thank you guys!

My newest video where I explore Cyprus is up! ?? It’s not JUST a country. It is home to a diverse fauna, flora and culture that you can spend a long time experiencing. This is just a fraction of the trip, but at the same time it hopefully gives a sense of the atmosphere there is! If you enjoyed the video please do me a favor and do all the usual good stuff on YouTube. Thank you guys!

All can say is that this video is probably the most professionally made film I have seen on this forum for a very long time! Very well done, Bravo. Your short clips, underwater videos, music track, sound track of chirping birds, compositions, first person views, small human vignettes, are all just simply wonderful. You need to get a job in Hollywood. You have very professionally merged this multi-media show. Inclusive underwater, first person views, drone clips, hand held video clips, etc. I give this one a full 5 stars !!

Dale
Miami

All can say is that this video is probably the most professionally made film I have seen on this forum for a very long time! Very well done, Bravo. Your short clips, underwater videos, music track, sound track of chirping birds, compositions, first person views, small human vignettes, are all just simply wonderful. You need to get a job in Hollywood. You have very professionally merged this multi-media show. Inclusive underwater, first person views, drone clips, hand held video clips, etc. I give this one a full 5 stars !!

Dale
Miami

Wow, i'm very flattered. Thank you so much for the kind words Dale, it means a lot to me! You are one of the reasons why I'll always keep creating content like this. I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you again! ?

Wow, i'm very flattered. Thank you so much for the kind words Dale, it means a lot to me! You are one of the reasons why I'll always keep creating content like this. I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you again! ?
You are very welcome. I should have added, because of this video, I am going to make an even further effort to emulate your work.

Reactions: Rathi Roam
I can only say one thing....WOW! This is a great video, very well shot and put together, I loved it. Having been to Cyprus several times, your video makes me want to go back. Well done!

Reactions: Rathi Roam
I can only say one thing....WOW! This is a great video, very well shot and put together, I loved it. Having been to Cyprus several times, your video makes me want to go back. Well done!

Thank you so much, glad you liked it. Yeah, it's a beautiful country with lots to offer. Much appreciated!

Reactions: Drumsagard
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys